Blacktail Elite VL Right hand 49#@28" 62"AMO upgraded engraved limb bolts (classic scroll $249.00) A custom 4 arrow thunderhorn quiver I had made with the black in the center to match the footing in the riser and the outer leather and string to match the riser and accent stripe ($115.00). 2 Blacktail strings ($40.00). 4 Americas best bow strings to complement the bow woods ($160.00). All the original paperwork. I am the only owner. It is in great shape I haven't had it that long. I have second Blacktail that is just a little more embellished which I am keeping. There are 2 very small discolorations in the finish which I have in the pictures. It can be refinished by blacktail if you want. Other than that its in great shape and shoots really well. I am also including a Blacktail strung bow case ($275.00) which is basically new as well.
Link to pictures:

Specs: Best suited for draw lengths of 27"-30"
Riser: Sunset cocobolo footed with Macassar ebony.
Limbs: Macassar ebony footed with sunset cocobolo.
Inlaid accent strips: Myrtle
Satin finish.

I will include shipping and full insurance in the asking price anywhere in the continental USA. NO international shipping. I would like to avoid fees if possible so Venmo or Chase quick pay would be best but Paypal is fine as well. I have each limb wrapped in a tee shirt then cling film and tissue paper as well as the riser in the original box which I will have UPS package it in another box with the case.

If you have any questions please reach out.