Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Beman Centershots ($8.33) and the Easton Epic ($6.67) arrows are darn near identical in components and description. They do vary little bit in grains per inch. I was wondering if they are basically the same thing or is there anther Easton shaft that is the same as the Centershots?
Has anyone shot the Centershots and like them??

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Arron, the Easton Excel is basically the same arrow as the Epic and weighs the same and uses the same components. I think they recently stop making the Excels, but as a result you can still find them at a lower price than even the Epics in some places. I had some in my basement for years and finally gave them a try this year, and I really like them. I have not tried the Centershots, but love the look of them, but the price is kind of steep to me.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do like the wood grain but not sure if I like it for almost 2 dollars per arrow more. Just a quick search on line and did not see were many where displeased with a Epic purchase.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have been shooting the Centershot 600's for about a month now.
they fly well out of my long bow and recurve although I have had three break on release right in the fletching. Also shoot GT 1535's with similar flight results. However the GT inserts suck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts