Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Spearhead
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the beman arrows still made? Looks like Lancaster only caries the trad shaft and the white shaft.
Looking on Easton’s web page they have the 6.5 instead.

Just curious

Chad

·
Super Moderator
680 Posts
I did some searching after seeing the 6.5mm arrows being offered. Most everyone says that the 6.5mm arrows are the same as the Beman ones, and that Easton has confirmed this in phone calls.

FYI, the 6mm Axis Under Armour is no longer available on Lancaster and other places. I'm wondering if Easton is going to announce their 2021 lineup soon.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Big Jim has the centershots for $60 a doz. I have a doz 600 spine on the way. They fly real good from my 45# Bear limbs on my Mag riser.

·
Barbarian Tyrant
971 Posts
Big Jim has the centershots for $60 a doz. I have a doz 600 spine on the way. They fly real good from my 45# Bear limbs on my Mag riser.
Are stock 32" length? The cut to length chart starts at 31.75" so I'm guessing they are 32"

·
Super Moderator
680 Posts
If you need long arrows I think I saw a few Easton arrows that were going out to 34" when I was browsing their site last night.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I did some searching after seeing the 6.5mm arrows being offered. Most everyone says that the 6.5mm arrows are the same as the Beman ones, and that Easton has confirmed this in phone calls.

FYI, the 6mm Axis Under Armour is no longer available on Lancaster and other places. I'm wondering if Easton is going to announce their 2021 lineup soon.
6mm Axis Under Armour 400's Is what I shoot. Just picked up a doz off eBay. But they are no where else. Guess I'll have to switch to something else

1 - 10 of 10 Posts