Trad Talk Forums banner

Beginner archer. Bow string

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  newbwithabow 
#1 ·
What's the deal with bow strings? what kind and how much to wax is best to use for starting out? And how do I know what makes a string a good fit for my bow or not?

#2 ·
It all depends on what youre proudest of Fifa Coins accomplishing in any adjustment of RPG you can beat of. A screenshot isnt in achievement necessary, but if you havent got proof, I acclaim giving us a bit added accomplishments on the moment in canon so we acquire you. If you win, again EA will accessory afterwards accepting you to London for the blow and will crop adversity of you while youre here. http://www.vipcoinfifa.com/

#3 ·
if your brace height is in neighborhood of manufacturer's recommendations, and less than 1 twist per inch, it's probably a fairly good fitting string.

#4 ·
As far as what kind, I like the flemish twist. If your bow has reinforced limb tips (ie. antler, bone, phenolic, etc.) you could use a string made from fast flight material; however, if your bow's limb tips are not reinforced, you will need to get a string made of b50 or the like...As far as waxing the string, I would recommend beeswax (just enough to coat and work into the fibers of the string).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.