Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys do with your old provantage parts? I have a friend at the range who is looking for glass provantage limbs and wheels, 28-29" draw and is wanting 45-60 and 55-70# limbs. He will cover shipping and maybe a little more but it is not really a good time for him right now. Thank you very much...Kenny.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Woodsman, my friend and I don't know if they will work either, but maybe we'll find out. You would have thought there would be tons of this stuff collecting dust but I guess everybody just buys the risers.

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
The provantage is 24" long. The spectra, rambo, ramhunter are all 21" long. They share the same limb pocket though. The spectra recurved compound limbs are identical to the provantage limbs. The provantage came in different configurations, to include straight limbs which they called the provantage impulse.

The wheels would probably require a smaller size compared to the spectra for the same draw length. I think I got rid of 3 sets of wheels and limbs to someone on here 6 months ago. It may have been Red44. Try sending him a PM. He may have some left over.

John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.