Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
……..I should be mad at you.:fencing:

I made you a couple of strings because you needed `em, and I can make `em.

I never asked for, or expected anything other than the thank you that was already received.

Like I said, I should be mad, but dang! That sure is one fine knife you surprised me with.:cheers:

A heart felt THANK YOU, and this awesome Puma skinner will have a place in the center of my collection of fine knives.:)

Mitch

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Might have time to put up a picture tonight. This knife has been used, but it sure is a well built and heavy duty piece!

Reactions: stevelong

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Mitch buddy, I gotta apologize! I just saw this thread....you saved me a bunch of emails and got me shooting straight-away with those two strings, they're well made and I appreciated them. Nothing special, just an ole skinner. The blade was just as I saw it when I got it many moons ago, but it holds a fine edge and it's skinned many a deer and hog for me. Hope it'll do the same for you....

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glad the strings helped you out. :)

Be sure to let me know when you need a couple more strings, because I sure owe you now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.