Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Nathan to my friends...
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be back :D

Been having long conversations with Border lately... all will be revealed in the Summer... but in the meantime here is a little teaser of something wicked in the works... I cant say anymore coz its all hush hush and and just a little bit covert.... ;)

·
Premium Member
All
1,345 Posts
Hello
Another guess after looking at the 2nd picture. A one piece double recurve limb bow. [ Later

·
Nathan to my friends...
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not meant to be a guessing game.. :D Coz I m not spilling the beans til its done.. :D just a little teaser of something very nice to come.. and its not ILF and its not one piece... and it definitely isnt standard... patience my friends... :D

·
j-san = Jason
1,692 Posts
That looks like the arm rest part of my Poang chair from Ikea. Is Border getting into high-performance furniture now?

Archery-wise, I was going to guess some kind of static tip limb or a siyah. That or perhaps it is a lam meant to be a part of the riser.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Its a new roller coaster that Disney is developing for the new Disney World - Ireland!!!

Reactions: buejeger

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
That is going to be one STIFF riser!

-Grant

Reactions: Rasyad and buejeger

·
Nathan to my friends...
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OK.. I shall give you a little :)

Its ONE of the carbon laminations for my new riser.... this is going to be the mother of all risers :D

·
Barefaced tightropewalker
8,511 Posts
Don't let those 80# compounds go to your head...

Reactions: buejeger
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.