Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Nathan to my friends...
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be back :D

Been having long conversations with Border lately... all will be revealed in the Summer... but in the meantime here is a little teaser of something wicked in the works... I cant say anymore coz its all hush hush and and just a little bit covert.... ;)

·
Nathan to my friends...
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not meant to be a guessing game.. :D Coz I m not spilling the beans til its done.. :D just a little teaser of something very nice to come.. and its not ILF and its not one piece... and it definitely isnt standard... patience my friends... :D

·
j-san = Jason
1,671 Posts
That looks like the arm rest part of my Poang chair from Ikea. Is Border getting into high-performance furniture now?

Archery-wise, I was going to guess some kind of static tip limb or a siyah. That or perhaps it is a lam meant to be a part of the riser.

·
Nathan to my friends...
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Chad :) Trust me, in late june there will be something quite stunning for me to photograph... and of course the pics will be posted here :)

·
Registered
712 Posts
Its a new roller coaster that Disney is developing for the new Disney World - Ireland!!!

Reactions: buejeger

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
That is going to be one STIFF riser!

-Grant

Reactions: Rasyad and buejeger

·
Nathan to my friends...
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK.. I shall give you a little :)

Its ONE of the carbon laminations for my new riser.... this is going to be the mother of all risers :D

·
Barefaced tightropewalker
8,511 Posts
Don't let those 80# compounds go to your head...

Reactions: buejeger

·
Registered
9,428 Posts
Just get it all carbon, it can be done, ask Andy Soars. He won an NFAS 3D champs with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Nathan to my friends...
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just get it all carbon, it can be done, ask Andy Soars. He won an NFAS 3D champs with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Of course it can be done.... :D Dont need to ask for it coz then I couldnt shoot trad class here in Norway... :p

1 - 20 of 44 Posts