Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you may know I'm not shooting at the moment due to treatment for a displaced S.I. joint. My treatment is progressing really well but my Chiropractor told me not to shoot for 2 weeks. So ... I've been keeping busy by building a few sets of arrows ... 8 dozen sets to be precise.
Having all those arrows lying around made me think about how to store them? I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get hold of those cardboard arrow boxes you see with the arrow dividing holes in them that you get when you buy a pre made set of arrows. I've asked a couple of shops here in the UK but don't sell just the boxes.
Anyone know where I get buy them?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Phil - Kustom King has them and cuts you a 5% online order discount. I like the foam dividers best as the plastic ones are a bit hard, and KK carries them as well.

Got pics of these arra's you've been building?

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what I'm looking for Green .... thanks a million my friend
I wouldn't dare post pictures of my arrows .... I'd become the laughing stock of the forum

·
Super Moderator
2,769 Posts
I make arrow bouquets. You can get big glass vases for cheap at thrift stores. Fill them with arrows. The last longer than gladioluses and look prettier to my eyes. - lbg

Reactions: Knoll
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.