Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a bit early but......

I am looking forward to this years shoot!!! I am thinking that it will be the same time as last year, Memorial Day Weekend.

Who is all going to make it this year?? I will be there with my B.P. Rogue and a quiver full of arrows !!!

This is my favorite shoot of the year and one that I plan on NEVER missing!! If you havent been, you need to come. Check out the past post to see what it is all about!!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
WOW! You are, or have to be totally pumped about the shoot... I mean... 5 months early! Must be a lot o fun.

Well, I'm thru teasing you.....So, remember to post a lot o pictures! :) :highfive:

Tom

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WOW! You are, or have to be totally pumped about the shoot... I mean... 5 months early! Must be a lot o fun.

Well, I'm thru teasing you.....So, remember to post a lot o pictures! :) :highfive:

Tom
Tom, if you search my threads or Appling, you will see why I am sooooo stoked about itn Last year over 400 archers, not including the youth! Give aways galore, food that would blow you away, and Christian fellowship that is not often head of anymore. I met Hogtamer and Esquire there and developed a friendship with both of the that will stand the test of time.

Ya, I'm stoked!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts