Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want the thank the people that asked me to stay. I want to apologize to TradTalk for the turmoil I've caused over the last few days and I want to apologize to Sid, I did a knee jerk reaction to some comments he made, and he was right it was a low blow, I have no excuse.

I don't intend to come back, I thought over the weekend that I love shooting, coaching and sharing my knowledge and experiences on these Forums but I feel TradTalk is not a healthy place for me at the moment and I don't want any resentment or bitterness to suck the joy out of my Archery so I feel this is the best decision for my own sanity.

Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
13,881 Posts
Steve, you didn't cause the "controversy" all by yourself, you're a part of it, sid's a part of it, along with all the rest of us that sid has stabbed or helped.
me, I was stabbed 8 years ago, and I should be able to get over it, but I'm human, and it's hard, I keep bashing sid then deleting my threads & posts.
I'll let this one stand......
Maybe with time you'll feel like rejoining us here, it's my sincere hope.

Reactions: Steve

·
Banned
2,708 Posts
Nobody likes getting bent over Steve. Not your fault. Hope it tokk some of the sting out of it. Hope yer shooting indoor. Spring be on us in minute!

`

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
. . . continue cultivating the Float . . .

regards,

John

·
Registered
438 Posts
If you feel you have to, just take a break and then come back when you feel more relaxed. If certain members might make you upset, it's easy to hide their posts from your view. Don't burn your bridges.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.