Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
crazy archer
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been wanting to test the speed of The Beast and some of my other bows. I wonder if any of you guys in SF Bay Area have a chrono and I see how fast the Beast is truly is. Maybe it would come out to be the fastest recurve ever, because that bow shoots scary fast. A speed I never seen in another recurve.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Send it to me I LL test it for you!��

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
I have one in Berkeley, come over any time.

Rasyad

·
Premium Member
12,794 Posts
TeamRetic, I hope you will post your speeds attained - highs & lows & numbers of attempts.... BEAST details, # & length, string details & brace height, arrow details.......draw length.......
thanks in advance!

·
Registered
7 Posts
San Francisco Archers in Pacifica. We have a chrono at the range and we could set it up if we made arrangements. I'd love to see what kind of FPS you are getting out of this "Beast". Take it to the compounders TeamRetic.

PM me your cell # and we'll get after it, Chas Edelstein

·
crazy archer
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
San Francisco Archers in Pacifica. We have a chrono at the range and we could set it up if we made arrangements. I'd love to see what kind of FPS you are getting out of this "Beast". Take it to the compounders TeamRetic.

PM me your cell # and we'll get after it, Chas Edelstein
The Beast seems like it is really as fast as an compound. That bow is insane.

·
crazy archer
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It is a pretty accurate bow. I can get good groupings after I shot it enough and got comfortable with it. Took me a month to get groupings from this bow, it is a challenge to shoot it.

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
It is a pretty accurate bow. I can get good groupings after I shot it enough and got comfortable with it. Took me a month to get groupings from this bow, it is a challenge to shoot it.
There is a post right now titled "need for speed", where they are talking about fast bows and potential lack of forgiveness/accuracy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.