Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the Bedford IBO?

I heard that Calvin shot a big number, but not much else.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
RU
John Demmer
mark Lynde
Joe Roher

LB
Calvin Smock
Dave Wallace
Larry Morgan

STRD
Jim Powell
roy Meditz

TRD
Dewayne Martin
Mitch Miller
Jim Roher

FTRD
Fawn Girard
Jennifer Stoner
Diana Smith

That's all I know for now.

Dewayne

·
Registered
798 Posts
Could someone explain the scores. Not familiar with IBO. The shoot locations are streched to far apart for most of my crowd to get involved. What are the max ranges, what are the average ranges, how many targets, what is the scoring system? Don't they have to shoot off the shelf?

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Could someone explain the scores. Not familiar with IBO. The shoot locations are streched to far apart for most of my crowd to get involved. What are the max ranges, what are the average ranges, how many targets, what is the scoring system? Don't they have to shoot off the shelf?
Trad class and RU have a 33 yard max - my understanding is most of these triple crown shoots are played at 25-33.

Longbow and FTRAD have a 28 yard max

40 targets shot 11-10-8-5

Very good shooting

---------------------------------------------------

Team Montana - we are coming for your quarters ;-)

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I really enjoyed seeing all my friends this weekend especially getting to shoot with Calvin,Jim and Joe Roher....great people..

Just spending time with people Like John Dimmer, Mark Lynde,Mitch Miller,Jen and Troy Stoner, Paul and Robin Vogel is worth the trip...getting to shoot is just a bonus...then going out with Calvin and his wife Janet and sharing a great meal is just awesome...true friends.

Really enjoyed everything about this weekend...can't wait to do it all over again.

Congrats to all

Dewayne

Reactions: Jon Lewis

·
Registered
216 Posts
I had a blast didn't shoot great but well. Got to find some good wood arrows should help a lot but all and all lesson learnt and had a great time and great to see everyone again

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
It was nice seeing everyone there and hanging out. There were some fine performances this weekend. Dewayne, Cal, Dave, and Fawn put on a show. My friend Howard shot the hunters defense challenge and even knocked out a compound shooter. He came within an inch of knocking out another one as well. Not too much pressure shooting in front of a 100 or so people:)

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
79 Posts
This was a great shoot. Got the pleasure of shooting with my brother, Dewayne and Calvin. Score was not that high, but it was good for me. Need to give a Big thanks to Calvin and Dewayne. Got some great advise this weekend can't wait to put it to work.

By the way the scores are up in the Ibo site. Some really good score put up....good shooting all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
196 Posts
Great shooting folks! You guys are truly great shooters and one has to be on the same course you are shooting to really appreciate just how good shooters you are.

I struggled all weekend with issues (mainly mental and judging distance) and just reinforces what I need to work on. However, it was a great shoot, fun to see those I've met before and meet new people as well.

·
Registered
114 Posts
What a great time. Had the fortune of shooting with some great shooters and wonderfull people. Dewayne, Calvin and Tony are all top notch guys and i dont have to tell anyone how they shoot. I really would like to thank you guys for all the encouragement and tips, i have already started to work on some stuff.

For anyone trying to improve, please try to get out to some of these events. My score may have not been what i hoped for but shooting with these guys and listening can only help.

Cya all out there

Jim Roher

1 - 20 of 42 Posts