Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found these in my brothers barn. What are they worth & who wants them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
517 Posts
Those are some oldies, early 80's maybe a bit earlier. I remember the original Gamegetters being of a fairly soft alloy and bending pretty easy. Broadheads in the tubes are Satellites, not sure what the ones attached to the arrows are. They look like glue on heads with the point end swaged to get them to work.

Pretty neat but I don't think you stumbled onto a real treasure. Stuff was kind of low budget when it was new. I think your best bet is to find a collector.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. I don’t have much use for them. I like my carbon arrows. Just thought someone might have some use for them.

·
Registered
97 Posts
As one can easily see, the plasticiser of the vanes has vanished, and they began to crumble away.
The same thing happened to the plastic nocks, only it's not that visible.
My point - I would not shoot them without new nocks.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I’d say their not ready to shoot. Just thought someone would want them, instead of throwing them in the trash.

·
Premium Member
12,521 Posts
JAY - what number spine(s) are they? how long? I can maybe use them.
Is your girlfriend still shooting the Mini-Mag riser?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will check the spine in a bit. My girls shooting a one piece recurve at the moment. I took over the mini mag & put some #50 recurve limbs on it. Awesome little backpack bow.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Omg I’m so sorry for taking so long. Between girlfriend, kids, ex wife , covid & a truck that’s trying to die on me. I’m swamped. The spines are 1916s & 2016s

1 - 8 of 8 Posts