Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't spent much time scouting and setting blinds this season(honey-do list and tweaking with bows and such) but this morning I went and sat in a ground blind. Well after daybreak I watched my wifes pets LOL! about 9 does and little ones. They gave me a good show and every once in awhile try and figure out what I was. Well I figured movement was pretty much over and I see a little forkhorn(I call him "curious George" because he comes out on the archery range and hangs out with me) and he proceeds to eat. Shortly after a nice 8 or 10 pointer comes in all hot and bothered with the girls. I came to full draw but things didn't feel just right so I let down. I hope it is not the last shot he offers me this season! I am kind of both kicking myself and glad I didn't shoot at the same time. Too nice an animal to not get a good hit on. Guess I'll try again this afternoon. Paul :sbrug:

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Ditto on that.I have found with me if it don't feel good it usually winds up not being good. ;) Heck if you don't see him again at least you saw him one time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.