Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, couple of items today showed up on Tradtalk, and last few days.
See main forum thread titled "site issues" for details.
Can PM me if you want things tested, or have questions or solutions.
Thanks in advance,
Steve Long

·
Premium Member
12,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Richard, yes - - IN A WAY.
When I go to private messaging, and begin enter a user name in the TO field, the auto-complete feature is not finishing the name for me.
IF I get the spelling of the name right, it does send the message ok.
I sent one tonight, and I got a reply OK from the other end.
SEARCH feature, if I go to members, and hit search, I get nothing, I do not get the drop-down box to enter a user name to look for.
IF I left click on user name in a thread, nothing happens, I do not get the profile or anything, it's a dead button.......if I hit left-cntrl, hold it down, hit left-click ON THE USER NAME, it opens the profile in another window.
IN addition, left-click gets NOTHING for "forum tools" button and "search this forum" button.
THANKS
Steve

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I couldn't even access the site for a couple days from Tapatalk. Kept saying server maintenance.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
254 Posts
That down time was us moving the forum from the old servers to our severs. Usually a painless experience, but it seems this time all drop menus broke. And the auto-complete for PM's is not working for me either. Time to launch a couple of tickets.

Drop Menus: Case #1983997

PM auto-complete: Case#1983999 (this may be related to the Drop Menu issue, since the auto-complete usually deploy in one)

Kevin

·
Spearhead
3,501 Posts
I'm not able to send pm's or search still.
Normally click on name and drop down comes up to make selections.
Once you click on the name, highlight name goes to lowlight but nothing happens?
Not sure how long it takes to fix something like this but it's still ongoing.
Thanks for your help.

Chad

·
Administrator
254 Posts
I'm not able to send pm's or search still.
Normally click on name and drop down comes up to make selections.
Once you click on the name, highlight name goes to lowlight but nothing happens?
Not sure how long it takes to fix something like this but it's still ongoing.
Thanks for your help.

Chad
Hi,

Our tech team is aware of the issues and they are presently looking into what can be happening here. We are hoping to have an update soon.

Cheers,
Sheena

·
Premium Member
12,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
search function, click on user name for drop-down, all good now, using my laptop.
grayed-out column heading remains.

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Glad to hear the drop menus are working for you. Auto-complete for Pm's is working again as well.

Before I send a ticket about the header, wanted to confirm if what I'm showing in my screenshot is what you mean.

Kevin

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Glad to hear the drop menus are working for you. Auto-complete for Pm's is working again as well.

Before I send a ticket about the header, wanted to confirm if what I'm showing in my screenshot is what you mean.

Kevin
YES that is it......thanks

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Thanks. Sending in a ticket to have it looked at. Only seems to be effecting the SilverBlue forum skin, so if you like you can switch to a different one in the bottom left of the screen.

Case #1993332

Kevin

·
Premium Member
12,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
TO MY look, it looks great now, everything works, as far as I can see.
I use a WINDOWs 8.1 laptop, dunno how the smart phones are working, etc.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts