Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw something to that effect. Just was wondering if someone knows first hand what parts aand where to get them.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I think all you need is the springy itself… you use the screw that holds the plate on to secure the springy…. Just a note… not experienced it, but some have broken the body the “body“ tightening the springy too tight… I’ve read that somewhere…

Jonathan

Why? Mircotuneability plus the benefits of a springy…

·
Registered
109 Posts
The Push Archery has a video covering the accutune and also how to add the springy to it. It’s on their YouTube channel.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Why? Mircotuneability plus the benefits of a springy…
For micro tuning I think there are much better choices if your wanting to do better than just the Accutune, for me the Accutune works best with a ridge on the shelf. I think the biggest advantage to the Accutune is a bulletproof hunting set up.
For my other Discovery I have had the best luck with a Shibuya DX plunger and a Spigarelli ZT flipper for micro adjustments and very quiet release.
For the Satori the NAP Center Rest Flipper works great.

·
Registered
160 Posts
All you need are some springs from Pat Norris archery. get a 20oz and 25oz. most people settle in on one or the other.
I have several Accutunes that have been turned into adjustable springy rests. Best hunting rest going for me.

·
Premium Member
12,969 Posts
Happy 2022 Richard!!

·
Registered
554 Posts
All you need are some springs from Pat Norris archery. get a 20oz and 25oz. most people settle in on one or the other.
I have several Accutunes that have been turned into adjustable springy rests. Best hunting rest going for me.
Let’s see some pics, I never seen that set up.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I got a microtune springy in parts in one of my drawers along with a handful of 25 and I think 30lb springs and a bag of 100 of the little screws for attaching the spring.
Figure out what parts you need and Ill send em to you. Just cover postage

·
Registered
592 Posts
A slight derailing here, but how can one tell by shooting arrows, if they have the correct poundage spring? I tried a plethora of fletched arrows with different springs, and could never get the bottom hen feather to clear well enough to prevent tattering.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got a microtune springy in parts in one of my drawers along with a handful of 25 and I think 30lb springs and a bag of 100 of the little screws for attaching the spring.
Figure out what parts you need and Ill send em to you. Just cover postage
Matt thanks. I think I am set for now but that was a nice offer to help me out.

·
Spearhead
3,662 Posts
CD, for me it’s between two springs, 20/25. Shoot both, a week each and see which groups better and is more forgiving.
Most of my hunting bows are the 25oz, target bows are 20oz.
where it gets hard is field and shooting 40-42# and can use both 20oz or 25oz, my scores make my decision for me no matter what I think is right.
For feather wear, raise nock a little bit and check nock index

Chad

·
Registered
554 Posts
^^^^ That looks like a great combo, I may have to try that.
I had to add another nylon washer to the outside of my Discovery riser to get my Accutune to retract enough.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts