Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Nathan to my friends...
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my Covert Hunter, there are no others like it and this one is mine... :D

Border has knocked the ball out of the park for the Americans here, or as we english would say, hit it for six!

23" riser with triple arbon spine and thick centre carbon beam running the full length of the riser, 66" bow. 43# @ 28" draws like nothing else. and shoots woods at speeds I have never seen.. Yes this will be used for shooting woodies at trad indoor shoots... Hoping to get back into competition shooting again this autumn...

Anyhow I will shut up and let these quick shots I took yesterday do the talking.. will have to get this bow in the studio when I get time and get some proper shots :)

·
Victim of Geography
1,160 Posts
Very very nice.

The only thing I would say is the super gloss varnish finish seems excessive, but that is just me.

What is the writing on the limbs?

·
Nathan to my friends...
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all.. the writing on the limbs is Older Futhork , Anglo saxon runes... The shorter of the two words is "Border" :D and the longer one is "Gonghunter" gong is slang for medal.., and was a nick name a good friend of mine (now sadly dead) came up with for me many many years ago back in the UK, seeing as I was so keen for the medals.... :D

As for the gloss, this is a pure competition bow and I wanted it to stand out from the crowd :D

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Wow Nathan,

Gorgeous bow. I really like how the internal carbon structure allowed for slimmer sections and cleaner lines while also providing greater lateral stiffness through the window and center of the riser. Congradulations on a great concept and execution.

What is the center shot clearance?

Rasyad

1 - 20 of 36 Posts