Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ren, that's wrong...it took me 8 miles of tape to get a few of those shots...

Dewayne

Reactions: rsarns

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thanks for sharing these videos, Dwayne. Very inspirational for me. A couple of questions if you don't mind. You obviously don't string walk but anchor very high, is that called the "gun barreling" method? Do you gap to compensate for varying distances? Thanks a bunch. I may have to try emulating you.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for sharing these videos, Dwayne. Very inspirational for me. A couple of questions if you don't mind. You obviously don't string walk but anchor very high, is that called the "gun barreling" method? Do you gap to compensate for varying distances? Thanks a bunch. I may have to try emulating you.
Yes, I basicly gunbarrell right down the arrow shaft...at less than 20 I hold a 4" gap low at 23-30 I hold in the center of the X at 31-32 I hold 4" high of the X at 35 I stack a shaft which equals about an 9" gap high.

Hope this helps

Dewayne Martin

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jim, that's a Canon SX510HS...it was $269 at Wally World...they had it on sale for $199 ALOT of camera for the money...

Tony...yes I've almost always had more of a dead release..probably from a lack of form.
Your hand should slide back a touch..and mine does every now and again...LOL

Dewayne

·
Registered
216 Posts
Awesome !! i think we need more guys putting trad,longbow,selfbow and RU 3-D shooting on youtube. Get it out there guys . Great videos Dewayne but your still ugly hahahahahahahaha!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Awesome !! i think we need more guys putting trad,longbow,selfbow and RU 3-D shooting on youtube. Get it out there guys . Great videos Dewayne but your still ugly hahahahahahahaha!
Larry, don't forget....Fred called Esther ugly too!!!

Jus sayin'

Dewayne

1 - 20 of 56 Posts