Women's
Jennifer Stoner
Fawn Girard
Robin Vogel

SrTrad
Jim Powell
Roy Meditz
Paul Vogel

There's ALOT of shooters that I don't know their scores...this could differ some.

Reactions: DDD

·
Registered
411 Posts
"New guy" in STRD is Roger Wireman. Don't know him, but he shot the Spring Nationals. I did shoot with Roy, Jim and Paul and it was a real pleasure to shoot with such great guys and great shooters. I hope to see all of you at World.

BTW, it is Gustavson.

BTW 2, Dewayne, OUTSTANDING!!! My dream is to get one buckle before I am too old to pull up my pants. Dewayne WON a buckle for winning the national triple crown and the TRAD team. Dewayne, do you have a special trophy room in your house for all your buckles? Congrats.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Great shooting all of you.

Milk - you da man way to lay it down.

---------------------------------------------------

Team Montana - we are coming for your quarters ;-)
Thanks Matt I made a few dumb shots that should have never happened. But you know as well as I do brain farts happen lol. And did I tale you I hated crocodile's yea z:crymeariveroed it lol

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
"New guy" in STRD is Roger Wireman. Don't know him, but he shot the Spring Nationals. I did shoot with Roy, Jim and Paul and it was a real pleasure to shoot with such great guys and great shooters. I hope to see all of you at World.

BTW, it is Gustavson.

BTW 2, Dewayne, OUTSTANDING!!! My dream is to get one buckle before I am too old to pull up my pants. Dewayne WON a buckle for winning the national triple crown and the TRAD team. Dewayne, do you have a special trophy room in your house for all your buckles? Congrats.
Bill, thanks and yes...Ive got a small bow room that has a few in it and so e are at work...

Dewayne

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Congrats to all the guys that kicked my butt this weekend !! LOL # 4
Betcha come out swinging next weekend ;-)

---------------------------------------------------

Team Montana - we are coming for your quarters ;-)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Dewayne - Congrats and it was great shooting with you. I appreciate you calling all of my line cutters in, but 3 misses clearly offset catching a few lines.
Cal - Thanks for cookin' up all of those fish. Go tear'em up in LB this coming weekend.
Sorry we're going to miss Indiana, but we'll see you all in NY.
Sincerely, Jenifer's Bow Caddy

1 - 20 of 25 Posts