Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Glad to hear you are back in the saddle Reddogge! :)

Reactions: jerbearyukon

·
Registered
677 Posts
Thanks Mitch. How do you like your Mentor?
I like it a lot! Smooth as butter, fast, and it shoots a lot better than I do. :)

·
Registered
677 Posts
Good job, Reddogge! I shot my first 3D stringwalking the Excel/BF extremes and did better than I thought I would. Sometimes it helps to switch it up.

Is the Wes Wallace Mentor a Hill Style bow? I've heard good things. Is it fast? Quiet? Give me some details please.
Tony, this is a terrible picture, but it the only one I have right now…..

BTW, a Wes Wallace Mentor is a recurve. Wes makes awesome longbows, he calls them the Royal, but you already have a bunch of awesome longbows. Wes makes bows that are really fast, but I doubt they have anything on Kegans.

Reactions: UrbanDeerSlayer

·
Registered
677 Posts
Too bad you are so far away, you could shoot this one until your arms fall off. :)

·
Registered
677 Posts
Nice curve! I knew he made Hill Style longbows, didn't know about the recurves.

Mitch, last time I saw you, you were shooting the Bear, I guess you just got that Mentor, nice bow!
Tony, my Mentor got here about a week after I shot with you and Kegan. Then I picked up a longbow after that. Now I want an ILF rig……

This stuff is getting silly. :)

·
Registered
677 Posts
Reddogge, if you ever need to get your Mentor cleaned up for any reason, the name is under the final finish coat…..it can be changed/removed very easily.

BTW, Wes is an awesome guy to deal with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.