Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today I went over to Rapids Archery's 24th Trad Shoot. It started out raining but by 10am stopped and I got out and did the 3 courses set up. They had a Minnesota course, African course and a Western course each course had 20 shots. What a fun time! I also had the pleasure of meeting J-san who posts here. If next year anyone is looking for a great time shooting and they are near MN I would say certainly don't miss out on this shoot.

·
j-san = Jason
1,683 Posts
It was a pleasure meeting you as well, Arron! Too bad I was busy working the registration desk or I would have happily gone out with you. I wasn't expecting the rain to let up so I left my Imperial back home.

If anyone in the area is interested, there still is another day of shooting tomorrow and I understand the weather will be nicer! 8am-2pm Sunday the 15th. I'll be back there again likely around noon-ish to try and get some shooting in and to help with the tear-down.

·
Premium Member
3,734 Posts
Things didn't work out this year, but I'd like to make it down, sounds like a fun shoot. I'm going to make a note on my calendar for next year. My daughter lives in Lino Lakes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts