Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received an email today. Registration is now open for the 2019 Classic. I probably won’t go, but I’m sure it will be exciting to watch.

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
Indeed it will. I see the top barebow shooter will get $6,000.00 this year--WOW.

Barebow - 1st $6,000, 2nd $2,500, 3rd $1,500, 4th $750, 5th thru 8th $300, 9th thru 16th $200, 17th thru 32nd $150; Plus, LAS CLassic Barebow trophies for the top three finishers
In addition, the top three women in the LAS Classic Barebow division, based on Friday's qualification scores will receive:
1st $750, 2nd $250, 3rd $150; Plus, LAS Classic Barebow trophies.

·
Registered
42 Posts
That is THE shoot I want to go to. However the fact that Vegas has a WA Barebow Division (even if it is still in Flights) also makes Vegas a great shoot to attend too which I’m also signed up for.

I was just on registration for Lancaster, and they have options for 4pm line times. Registered now for that time.

@Demmer: Hah! So they DO make concessions for West Coasties! :p

·
Registered
42 Posts
Wow, there are already 32 Barebow people signed up on the first day last I just checked. Incredible considering it was only 50 total in 2017, then to 125 in 2018.
I wonder how many we'll have this year? 300?

·
Registered
57 Posts
2019 Lancaster Barebow Classic

There are now sixty-one competitors signed up for the barebow division of the Lancaster Archery Classic aka the Lancaster Barebow Classic. I went to this for the first time last year, and it was awesome. If you are new to barebow and thinking about a entering a tournament, this is a great place to start.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Re: 2019 Lancaster Barebow Classic

There are now sixty-one competitors signed up for the barebow division of the Lancaster Archery Classic aka the Lancaster Barebow Classic.
Where do you find this info? Do you have to register for this shoot in order to see the list of shooters?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Arcus, you can view the list of competitors on Rcherz. You probably need to create an account to access the info. Only takes a min. To register with Rcherz.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I hope they put it up to watch online again. Really enjoyed last years. Definitely did a lot for bringing barebow to the masses and driving attention back to recurves.

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
Guys it's a must attend event. It's a good time, not just about winning. You will meet lots of great people and their equipment is all different. Yes most shoot the heavy typical ilf barebow, but I saw some longbows and 1pc recurves. It's an experience to attend such a big event.

·
Registered
57 Posts
There are now 126 archers registered for the barebow division — officially surpassing the 125 total from last year. It will be interesting to see what the final number ends up being. I’m guessing around 200.

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
143 as of today.

·
Registered
150 Posts
143 as of today.
I'm sure it will grow even more. I don't see Bobby Worthington and Dewayne Martin on the list yet.

**Anyone from Lancaster reading this** Would it be possible to show the elimination matches of the top 32 on stream? Or maybe even record them and put them up on Youtube sometime later?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Steve, I don’t think Dewayne has been shooting much, injured shoulder I think.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm sure it will grow even more. I don't see Bobby Worthington and Dewayne Martin on the list yet.

**Anyone from Lancaster reading this** Would it be possible to show the elimination matches of the top 32 on stream? Or maybe even record them and put them up on Youtube sometime later?
Love updates on the Rcherz site, might have some crowd follower stream via Facebook on the Barebow group. They will stream, but it will be all elimination matches. Only thing getting dedicated time is top 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
162 as of today.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts