Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you (most) who use two nock points and shoot 3 under do you place your tab under the lower nock or on top of it? I usually use 2 nock points and hold under the lower point. I know it may not necessarily matter as long as you do it all the time but what happens in some of the forms of competition where your finger has to touch the arrow? Would being below the lower nock be considered string walking and possibly eliminate you from some forms of competition?

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
That would be considered stringwalking unless the arrow manages to touch your finger at full draw (that is the usual wording anyways).

Otherwise I'd just serve an 1" long bottom nocking point.

-Grant

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
My tab slides up to the bottom serving but the angle I use to grip the string allows my top finger to touch the bottom of the nock at anchor....

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
I cover the NP with my tab right up to the bottom of the arrow, but don't put any pressure up on the arrow nock. Going to play with a hunting crawl for awhile and see how that works the next few weeks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.