Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
I am sorry to state the obvious...err well ask an obvious question. Does this mean you will ship your limbs with either ILF or DAS bushing.

I saw that you are selling Max2's for $650, and I have a 17" Dalaa that needs some limbs.

I would love a light 30lbs's bow out of it. So if you miss the mark a FEW pounds on a set of limbs I would gladly purchase them!!!

Oh and I really like that you are offering your risers with compatible DAS hardware... with three cool variations.

Have a great day,
Kasey

·
Premium Member
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Either or.. or both at addition cost. Risers and limbs will be DAS on request only. Our older ILF risers can be retro to DAS also. The Max2 limbs unless in stock are 6-8 weeks out.

Bob

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Looks the best out of any DAS riser I've seen. I'm with Sylvan though in that I think that a flush hex-bolt would look best.

-Grant

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Hey Bob,

Really great concept and design. With all other DAS bows the side of the limb butts and the gap under the Tiller bolt are visible and really break the lines of the bow. Combiing the DAS connection with your ILF Limb Pockets makes for the cleanest DAS riser yet. Well done.

You might consider using Nord-Lock washers under that socket head button cap screw. You would have to charge extra for them but they work great. HERE is a link.

Rasyad

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.