Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to some ppl that got a great deal on my Border stuff I have ordered my Covert Hunter.

42# and 53# limbs (the 42# I will add to my order when we get closer).

this is the riser I chose ( one on the right) only with finger grooves and Buff horn and of course quiver inserts.

I love the colour..

Have to contact Chad Weaver now and get some strings made...

CHeers Jer

·
Registered
79 Posts
Jer:

I'm confused. You've ordered the hottest bow on the planet today and you're working in a country that won't let you have it or shoot it. Are you into self abuse or what???

If you need it tested until you get out of the sand box, you could send it to me. When I'm done with it I could pass it on to one of the other guys. Should be well broken in by the time you get home----

·
Registered
7,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Am I going down to one bow...yes and no....one recurve though and my raptor longbow.

Then I can get used to one riser with multiple limbs again....I shot the bolt down the best and this is the upgrade to it....should be good for about 2 years eh!!! then Sid will ruin it for all of us with the HEX 8 Rocket Launcher hahahaha

Jer

·
Registered
7,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Rick I will have the raptor longbow - Mike G - that aint gonna happen if I get it shipped back home this summer, but if I can't get it here you never know ;)

Zulu - I am going to the Ministry this week to see what the deal is here....need it from the horses mouth instead of hearsay.

Jer

·
Registered
7,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I got my order paid for thanks to the ppl that picked up my border stuff.

I will get the bow and limbs sent to my buddy in the Yukon Rob Ingram or if it gets done early I might get it shipped to Daniel as I will be there on our way back home.

Not very far away now...end of next month...very cool.

Jer

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hey Jer. I was going to sell the Dryad to possibly finance a CH, but I think I should keep it so you have a bow to shoot when you come back to God's country :). But that may all change once Sid forces that CH on me next month. Will you forgive me?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.